My first spanking (12/10/07)
What can I say??
It was an really awesome night, I don’t want to reveal too much, but it was really good, and I am soooo happy that I finally got my wish, that my spanking dreams became a reality tonight. AND it was even better than it was in my dreams!!
First, it was kind of ~A to cook dinner for me at his flat, and it was lovely, for a change, since I wasn’t good at cooking, and usually had microwave meals for one or takeaways.
After the dinner, I got very nervous, but he calmed me down, by explaining what he were going to do. And it was really good of him to do that. He took my hand, and then we went to his bedroom.
He then asked if I wanted to keep jeans on, I nodded and then we began with me over his lap, and we started with the bare hand spankings, first. It was really good, gentle, with rubs and squeezes in between and with him checking in with me every few minutes to make sure I was okay, etc.
It went on for an hour or so, with the bare hand spankings first on jeans and on bare bottom then onto to a couple of floggers and finally a nice ferula, with some rubs and squeezes. I was going up and up, with the spankings going on, and his rubs and squeezes, it was really a nice feeling, can’t describe it in words, but if you like spankings, like I do, you will know what I mean!
After a proper rub with cream, we snuggled up to each other, with him playing with my hair and we talked, with a notepad, about what happened. It was a nice end of a spanking scene.
I am sooo glad…. I FINALLY DID IT!
Spanking updated (25/10/07)
Last Saturday, I have been along for another lovely spanking session with my play partner, *A* and I loved being spanked by him. He had a couple of new floggers, and I loved both floggers for different reasons!! *grins*
The red flogger were a bit heavy with lots of suede tails, and were very thuddy. It was a really good flogger and beat heavily on my lovely bottom and oh, boy, it was very sore….but I loved it anyway!! *giggle* I was in heaven as he spanked me with different floggers, leather strap and the EVIL tawse!!
The purple flogger were a small flogger with a fewer tails and he used it on my bottom, but I felt nothing, BUT when he ran it down and up on my back and beat it gently with the flogger, I LOVED it, it was a very new thing and I loved the sensation from the flogger. I asked *A* to use it again on me, and he did. I enjoyed it and had a big smile so when he stopped, I felt a bit of disappointment, as I really, really loved the new sensation and wanted to experience it a little longer but then at the same time, I loved being spanked with his new flogger!! *laughs* Finally, he used the tawse on me 6 times…..HARD…..really HARD…..and I was in pain at the end…but I did love it very much!!
After cuddling up in bed for a short while, he then progressed and played with my breasts…..ahhh…..and he used the small flogger on my breasts…very nice indeed. Then he used some cloth pegs on my nipple and he flogged my breast underneath, carefully to not hurt or damage anything. *smile* It was a new thing for me, and I really enjoyed it very much. Would love to try it again!!
So, that’s my update!!
Still eager to learn new things and wanting to try more things, as such as rope bondage or sensation play among other things!
Thursday, 25 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment