Ouch......my lovely bum is aching as I sit typing about yesterday's play session.
First of all, I took a huge risk, in meeting this guy, let's call him JB. I have never met him before, but we have chatted online for a few months (I think) and we arranged to meet at my place (which might be stupid, I know, but hey risks are worth taking if you really want to) and luckily, I am still here! *wink*
JB is a switch like me, and so I will get to top him as well as him topping me, but yesterday, he was the Top and me as a bottom, and oh my god it was fun! I experienced so many things. Let me try to describe to you;
He took his time, exploring my body, with me on my knees, his hands exploring everywhere and then he took me over his knees, and his hands started to explore my bum, taking him time with my bum.
Then came the spanks....light ones, and more exploring. All of suddenly, I felt a finger inside me and wow - that was unexpected. In previous play sessions, the fingering part always was after the OTK spanking. But JB mixed both pain and pleasure, which was very nice indeed, and he kept me in suspense, with when will the next spank come down on my bum, which was very frausting for me, because I could not see him (I wasn't blindfolded, but I was laying down on his knees) and I could not hear him either, so that was a bit strange for me, but I really enjoyed it. After some light spanking and fingering my pussy, he stood me up and put ropes around my breasts to bound the breasts. He then played with my breasts, and nibbled each nipple, before putting on pegs on both nipples. Usually my left nipple could not handle the peg, and I always told my previous play mates to leave the left nipple alone, but this time, I asked JB to try both nipples and see how it went. As expected, the left nipple was a bit more sensitive than the right one, but I wanted to keep both pegs on, and see how it went, for a while, and I was pleasantly surprised, and felt proud of myself for not using my safe signal to tell JB to take the peg off my left nipple. Anyway, while the pegs were on, he then put another rope on me, and the last strand of the rope went under my pussy, which was very strange indeed.
With the bound breasts and rope under my pussy, and after removing the pegs, I went over his knees again, and this time, he made sure that I was spanked firmly and hard, with some pussy fingering. I really, really enjoyed that. After a while, he sat me up on the sofa and put the pegs on again, and then he played with the breasts, then played with my pussy, again and again, till I came, and oh boy I did come.....wow! This time, the pegs stayed on the nipples longer than the first time, and when the pegs went off, it was really intensive, pain..but I loved the feeling, and he put both of his hands on my breasts to cool the pain down, which was nice. We planned to try different nipple clamps but his pussy fingering have exhausted me, and I could not handle any more...hee hee! It was really that good! This was a new experience for me, mixing both pain and pleasure which was very nice indeed. He did really well with my body, took his time, and made sure that I enjoyed it as well as he did. Yeah it was an awesome and exhausting play session.
Over his knees again for another spanking and more fingering..........then we just snuggled up, and had a nice cuddle and kiss. :-)
I can't wait to play with JB again...... *grins*
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI Cazzy,
ReplyDeletejust wanted to thank you for sending me the link to this blog. I must say that it has been most interesting reading your views of our play session. As much as one can judge the reactions of a sub one can never really tell how the sub is truly feeling while playing and so it is fantastic to read your account. Your blog has helped with my understanding and development in much the same way as being switch helps inform my understand of the sub/Dom relationship
What can i say but your bottom can take a good hard spanking and I am very happy that you persevered with the pegs and enjoyed them in the end. Hmmm maybe the clover clamps next time ;-)
I found you most accommodating as a sub and very ready to please. The communication before we started was very helpful and i feel lead to a better experience for the both of us. Without it i think our first play session would have been based on the chats that we had had online only and while i learned a lot about you from them i think they would have been a little out of context from the limitation that a first meeting demands.
All in all a thoroughly enjoyable few hours of bdsm with a very nice cosy up afterwards and left looking forward to the next instalment....
JB