Monday, 16 March 2009

A quiet weekend

This weekend, I had a play session, and something happened to me for the very first time, but I don't want to talk about it in this blog, without talking to the Top who have played with me. As soon as I have talked with him, I will be back to write about my feelings about that particular play session.

On Sunday, I was hoping to play with a good friend of mine, who have played with me, (look at this post for more information) but unfortunately, he have pulled some back muscles from playing badminton the day before, and so we were not able to play. :( I needed to feel his gentle touch and his hands on my body, but I am sure it won't be long till we play again. *grins*

So, in all, expect for the play session, the weekend was quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment