I was chatting away on MSN as usual, to some nice guys who have applied for the domestic services, when I saw two old submissive friends of mine on Monday.
I have played with the both of them once last year, but due to personal reasons and circumstances, we never got to play again. However, one of them have said that he will try to make more effort to come through to play with me, as he really wants me to use his body in any way I can....*wink* :D that is great news, in fact, if all goes well, he might come through this Friday!
The other submissive is a nice guy, a bit like a puppy with long hair, I loved taking a grabful of his hair when he was here, and I can't wait to pull his hair again! :D But we don't know when...yet! But I am determined to make it happen, and I am sure he is, too!
Today was a good day, as I met a lovely Dom, who might become a regular play partner, if all goes well. Fingers crossed!
So a great week in total, and a busy kinky weekend to come!
Watch out for this space........
PS. the search for a domestic servant continues, so don't worry! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment