This week, I had another great play session with JB...this time I was the Top....seriously, yes, I was Topping JB...about time, too!! *giggling*
First, I started with a little inspection, and then that led to an OTK spanking, and I enjoyed that, missed handing out spankings to naughty boys! However, I was being careful, and was not sure whether to push limits or not...so I stopped after a little while, and got him to 'bend' over the sofa, and I used a suede flogger (light) on his ass. Then I used leather cuffs on his ankles and wrists, and clicked them together, and I put a hood over his face, now...this part is what I loved...seeing JB in a hood - it dehumanized him for me, making him a toy for me to use. Then I led him, and then buried him into my pussy, starting with jeans on, then pants and finally naked!
Now, I have to be honest here, as it have been a while since I Topped someone, the last time I Topped someone was last year (before Christmas, for sure) and so that was a long time, indeed, so it have taken me a while to get into the Top-space, to get in the mood. After burying the boy into my pussy, I felt myself getting into it, and was looking forward to using him more, putting him in different positions etc, but UNFORTUNATELY for me and for JB, we had to stop because I have pulled a bad muscle earlier, when I was flogging him, but for me, usually it will sort itself out after a while, but it was still hurting. So I regretfully decided to stop the session, but we have arranged another play session next week, if all goes well.
Personally, I knew that the play session could have gone a lot better than it did, but one thing I am glad is that I got to Top JB, and I certainly hope to Top JB again, and hopefully the next time I Top JB, things will go well without any glitches!
Friday, 15 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks to C Oop Mistress Cazzy for letting me know the new blog was up,
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting little dilemma we have found ourselves in. Both of us i think would agree that when we started out playing we were although switch more into being sub but after several play sessions we have fallen into me Dom she sub roll rather well. After lots of talk about me being sub the time came this week and i had lots of mixed feelings about this most of which to my surprise were around my desire to continue with the topping of C while at the same time a genuine need to be bound in a rather restricted way and have naughty things done to me.
C and i have talked about what i would like to partake in as a sub and to be honest i feel that i have very specific requirement which might not be easy for many out there to help me with. However i'm sure C and i will enjoy that journey and reach a fulfilling experience or two on the way.
C started with me getting undressed for her and she had me on my knees for an inspection and a collar placed about my neck. i was soon sprawled across C's lap for an over the Knee spanking, i'm not saying anything that C has not said but i could have taken a little harder spanking, it's all about getting to know the others limits and needs and am sure next time i'll regret mentioning this ;-) Next i was on my knees again but on the sofa this time with cuffs on my wrists and ankles and a leather hood over my head. C then started to flog me for a little while before we moved onto other interesting things.
On my knees again with hands cuffed behind my back C had me crawl in-between her legs while she was sat on the sofa and work my face into her pussy which was at just about a position that was uncomfortable for me to hold. what a joy that is to be bent uncomfortably so with knees starting to burn neck and back feeling about the same, face tight about her crotch so as my breathing is laboured but knowing that my pain is her pleasure. Ah i think i'm fully sub again.... Until the next time we meet when the clingfilm is brought into play and C is squirming about on the bed covered in plastic with a vibrator buried deep in her pussy unable to escape it's constant buzzing and or twase as it's working it's magic on her bottom...... Anyway after the sofa i think C was starting to feel her back and so we moved onto a more comfy chair where she took her jeans of first and then after a little more of my face in her pussy the panties came off. Although i was not fully aware of it i think her back was really starting to play up at that point and so we moved through to the bedroom where i think she was a little more comfy for more of me between her legs....
All of which was most enjoyable and if C's back had not been causing her so much pain i'm sure it would have been another long day of pleasure and pain.... Always next time to build on this weeks play and i hope C's back is better very soon......