Wednesday, 27 May 2009

A play session with a difference...

On Monday this week, I had another great play session with JB, with a difference!

Usually, JB and I start with a coffee and a chat as equals, before starting the session, talking about what to do in a session and things like that. But, just before JB came, he texted me to ask if we can start the session different, and I said, "Sure.." and he texted me to say that he wanted me to close all blinds, and then get undressed, and wait for him to press the buzzer. I was to leave the door slightly open for him, once I let him in, and go into my lounge, to get on my knees, head to the ground, arms stretched out, bum up in the air. Now, when I read that text, I was like Wow...JB is becoming more and more Dom, and if I am honest, I am liking what I see in JB!

This have made me feel so submissive for the very first time - in previous play sessions that I have had, while I was on the bottom, I always felt like that I was in control a little bit, really, hard to describe what I mean here..how I felt. With my first Top partner, I felt like a spanking bottom, and with other Top partners, yes I was the sub, and yes I went into sub-space, but never really felt submissive. Till Monday's play session, and how JB played it, it was great. I have learnt a lot from each session that I have with JB, it is really worth it to have a regular play partner, and I do appreciate it a lot.

Back to the session - once JB got in, he put a collar on me, then handcuffed my hands together, and then he sat down, to watch me in this position (at this time, I was feeling nervous, and feeling submissive, and daring to not look up) then he pulled me up by using the leash and told me to make him a coffee as usual, still with handcuffs on - that was difficult, I had to learn how to reach out for the coffee etc with the handcuffed hands, and I loved it. Then, JB and I chatted a short time, then we started with an OTK spanking as usual. It was always great, pain and pleasure mixed together, as same as before. He used different implements on my ass - tawse, wooden paddle, etc. Then we moved on to the bedroom, where he put a hogtie on me, and more spankings and some breast play before we moved into a different area - the cling film! Wow! He wrapped me in a cling film and lay me on the bed. That was good, made me feel really, really helpless, and he used vibrators for my pussy while I was in cling film, that was interesting. JB did so many things to me while I was in cling film. After unwrapping me (it was sticky!!) we continued to have fun, with ropes etc. After about 3 and a half hours, we stopped and I was so exhausted after all the ropeworks, the cling film and the vib/pussy play etc. I was feeling sleepy and tired so we decided to stop for the day.

During the play session, JB took photographs, so we looked at photographs etc. Then we chatted a bit about how the session went. We talked about next time, and how the session would start. We talked about handcuffs, and I took my handcuffs out and practiced on them, as I was told to cuff my hands from behind for the next session, so I wanted to practice. Anyway, we practiced that for a while, when suddenly JB took me to his lap, and started to grope my breasts etc. He took me to the wall, and groped me against the wall. Face slapping, some rough treatment, and things like that. He then spanked me - oww oww-oww - and I really really enjoyed that very much. *grins* What a wonderful way to end the play session!

2 comments:

  1. Hi to all that might be reading this blog, An eagerly awaited play session with C finally came about after a few cancellations, although due to situations outwith C's control i was still determined to make sure my annoyance was felt and understood (well i am the Master and C needed to understand that)

    Understand it she did and right from the off as I had planed to have her wait for me in the submissive position. would like to set that up knowing that I could turn up at any time and C would have to wait in that position until I did and with no idea when that would be. As it stands I will have to trust that she was waiting the whole time and only got up to answer the door when I arrived.

    I have to say from my point of view it was a rather good play session with so much going on however the notable things were as follows. first as has already been mentioned C waiting in the sub position was a real turn on, knowing she was naked bum in the air ready for a good spanking which all went well and how I thought it would so after an OTK followed by a chat we went to the bedroom for the next plan I'd had in mind.
    Wasn't long before C was corseted and I was binding her hands behind her back with some extra lengths pulling her elbows together and tight to her back at the same time. A bit of manoeuvring had her on the bad face down and legs tied with an extra length of rope securing her legs up towards her elbows in a not to tight but firm hogtie.
    After a bit of spanking it was time to let C out of the hogtie and move onto the much awaited clingfilm. I had C stand with hands over her head while I wrapped her naked upper body before letting her hands down at her side so I could continue the wrapping process and at the same time make sure that her body was very secure with no way of escape. This process was completed with her legs being tightly wrapped all the way down and including her feet which I think was a bit of a surprise for C but I felt helped the sense of complete helplessness. So a good bit of spanking was undertaken with C being turned from face up to face down several times and the vibs included after about 20 minutes of spanking. I thought it was time for a bit of a break for me and a coffee was needed so I left her to it for a while but as i was going a complaint of being cold was swiftly followed by C being wrapped in her duvet which a tied about her with several cargo straps Lol snug as a bug. Once i was rested i came back to C and let her out of the clingfilm and tied her to the bed for a bit of vib play. All this play took its toll and C was done for the day so we cleared everything away and went to the pc to have a look at the pictures of the session which turned out rather well. Another coffee was made and a chat was undertaken which was about the time I realised that I'd had little in the way of fulfilment so I set about getting that with lots a rough play against the wall and then a BJ and after that I felt a very hard spanking was in order. Now I must say that I thought I had given C some hard spanking over the past few play times but they were nothing to what I gave her with my hand at the end of this session. HMMM I know in future that harder is better with C....

    Right that's all for now and look forward to next time.....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading your article, and really enjoyed it, thank you. You can see some fun books at www.fun2readbooks.com where you can also hear the girls read the stories for the same price as a paperback book, but they are reading exotic sexy stories that will get you going!

    ReplyDelete