Friday, 8 May 2009

A random thought...

Just re-reading the blog I made yesterday (Friday) about the play session on Thursday and smiling at the memories - what great memories! *grins* And thinking of more play sessions to come...especially those when I will Top JB (and that will happen...at least I hope, unless JB is wanting to Top me more often, which is absolutely fine with me, too!!)

I have not topped anyone for a long time, and is just now starting to miss it a little bit, and is meeting someone on Monday, a potential submissive, for drinks and a chat, so I suppose we will see what happens. I certainly hope that this time, I can find someone I can Top regularly...maybe not on a weekly basis, but possible twice a month, which is fine by me, as I really do enjoy being on the bottom a lot! *giggle* (the domestic servant search did not turn out very well as I expected...*sobs* Oh well, I guess I will have to do some chores myself!! LOL)

Anyway, I will let you know how it went on Monday, have a great weekend, everyone! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment